Subject: (fwd) [ANN] Gtk on cygwin32 ported...
From: [email-masked] (Mumit Khan)

28 Mar 1998 11:15:04 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
To: "John W. Terrell" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]

Thanks John! This is great news. fyi, Sergey Okhapkin ported X11 libs.
I'm copying this to the gnu-win32 list.

------- Forwarded Message

From:    "John W. Terrell" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Gtk on cygwin32 ported...

Hi, I saw that you did the port of the X11 libraries for B19 and thought you
might be interested in this:  I've got the Gtk libraries for compile and
execute properly under B19.  I don't have access to the mailing list so I
can't  post an announcement for this.  Gtk is the UI library used by the
Gimp ( www.gimp.org ) project and many others.  I had to make a few changes
to the ./configure scripts as well as one change to a source file because
the linker couldn't find "XShapeCombineMask" in the X11 libs you made.  If
you think it's worthwhile you might also post this info to the list and give
them my e-mail address: [email-masked].

Thanks.

John W. Terrell
[email-masked]

------- End of Forwarded Message

Regards,
Mumit

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".