Subject: Re: B19: gcc optimizer generates bad code
From: [email-masked] (Mumit Khan)

27 Mar 1998 03:46:41 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
To: Tom Uban <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]

[ ... code gen bug example elided ... ]

Hi Tom,

This is an old bug in FSF gcc-2.7.x (and Cygnus B19 gcc is based on
that, albeit with lots of changes). It is however fixed in EGCS, 
which is meant to replace the standard b19 development tools.

See http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/software/gnu-win32/ for more
info. It's a simple matter of download and unpacking on top of the
Cygnus install tree.

Regards,
Mumit
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".