Subject: BSAFE libraries
From: [email-masked] (David Bork)

26 Mar 1998 11:18:24 -0800
Message-ID: <5040400014213004000002L042*.cygnus.gnu-win32@MHS>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain
To: <[email-masked]>

Has anyone been able to link in libraries from MSVC 2.0 to gcc compiled
programs? I keep on getting flooded with messages like this:

/Cygnus/B19/H-i386-cygwin32/i386-cygwin32/bin/ld.exe:
.../../bsafe/library/msvc20/LIB/libbsafe.a(algobj.obj): warning: ignoring
duplicate section `.text'
/Cygnus/B19/H-i386-cygwin32/i386-cygwin32/bin/ld.exe:
.../../bsafe/library/msvc20/LIB/libbsafe.a(algobj.obj): warning: ignoring
duplicate section `.text'
/Cygnus/B19/H-i386-cygwin32/i386-cygwin32/bin/ld.exe:
.../../bsafe/library/msvc20/LIB/libbsafe.a(algobj.obj): warning: ignoring
duplicate section `.text'
/Cygnus/B19/H-i386-cygwin32/i386-cygwin32/bin/ld.exe:
.../../bsafe/library/msvc20/LIB/libbsafe.a(algobj.obj): warning: ignoring
duplicate section `.text'

Thank You,
David L. Bork

([email-masked])
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".