Subject: can't find <bool.h>
From: [email-masked] (Brendan Simon)

26 Mar 1998 08:18:27 -0800
Message-ID: <c=AU%a=_%l=[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: "'GNU-Win32'" <[email-masked]>

I am porting a V (C++ GUI) from Linux to Win32 using MinGW32.  I have
done this before with the same program and it worked fine.  This is a
bit of a lie because I ported it using Cygwin32 as I now recall.

I've added some more variables recently which use the bool type but
gcc/g++ can't find <bool.h>

I also have the my own types.h file with the following.

typedef bool BOOL;

MinGW32 doesn't seem to like this because the Windows API uses BOOL.  I
have tried using BOOLEAN but the Windows API seems to use it as well.

Can some one help me with this.

Many thanks,
Brendan Simon.

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".