Subject: Compiling IMAP-4.1
From: [email-masked] (Laurent)

26 Mar 1998 01:50:17 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: GNUWin 32 Mailing List <[email-masked]>

Hello,

I installed GNUwin32 in an effort to port tkrat to my Win95 machine. Well, I
gave it a looksie and it seems as though there's a lot of work to be done. For
example, there are a lot of references to #include <mail.h>. The software
requires compilation of imap 4.1 in order for it to work. Well, I haven't
succeeded yet and I was wondering if anyone else was doing any work in a
similar vein? If so, would that person mind sharing his/her experiences with
me?

Thanks!

Laurent
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".