Subject: Re: Bugs !!!
From: [email-masked] (Lou Zirko)

25 Mar 1998 09:02:19 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/enriched; charset="us-ascii"
To: "zhong Liew" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]

Your problem has nothing to do with this list.  So to keep you from
continually posting these messages ( I have counted more that one the
last dew days.), here is something that should resolve your problem.

<fontfamily><param>Arial</param><bigger>To resolve this issue, follow
these steps:

1. Click Start, and then click Run.

2. In the Open box, type the following line:

      regsvr32 actxprxy.dll

3. Click OK, and then click OK again when you receive the following

   message:

      DllRegisterServer in actxprxy.dll succeeded.

4. Click Start, and then click Run.

5. In the Open box, type the following line:

      regsvr32 shdocvw.dll

6. Click OK, and then click OK again when you receive the following

   message:

      DllRegisterServer in shdocvw.dll succeeded.

MORE INFORMATION

================

In some cases, programs can improperly register certain interfaces in
the

registry if they are installed after Internet Explorer 4.0 or 4.01 is

already installed. These programs may use Microsoft Axdist that is

included with the Microsoft ActiveX SDK. Developers can use Microsoft

Axdist to easily integrate Internet support into their programs. In
these

cases, re-registering the Actxprxy.dll file should resolve the problem.

In other cases, the IWebBrowserApp interface can be removed from the

registry, causing the Open In New Window command to not work. This can

occur when you uninstall Visual Basic 5.0 after you use it to create a

program that uses the Webbrowser control provided by the Shdocvw.dll
file.

In these cases, re-registering the Shdocvw.dll file should resolve the

problem.

I hope this helps please let me know.

</bigger></fontfamily>Lou Zirko

At 11:55 PM 3/18/98 PST, zhong Liew wrote:

>Dear sir ,

>   I installed your program in my PC ( cygnus beta 19). (Win NT 4.0 ) 

>There is conflicts with my internet browsers when it encounters JAVA 

>scripts.

>My browsers are Netscape Navigator 4 and Internet Explorer 4. 

>

>  Could you pls help me in this problem as some site must go in with 

>JAVA scripts?

>

>Thanks,

>Stephen

>

>______________________________________________________

>Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com

>-

>For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message
to

>"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".

>

>

Lou Zirko

Key fingerprint =46 F8 6A 89 F1 4A 74 AB  2F 60 21 E3 FB 21 E4 E4

"Were all bozos on this bus", Nick Danger, Third Eye

-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----

Version: 3.1

GCM d+(--)@>- s+(++)>+++:+(++)> a+ C++(++++)$

UBLUAVHIOSC*++++(on++++)$>++++ P++(+++)$ L++++$ E$ W++(+++)$ N++(+++)>$ o>$

!K(---) w+++(++++)$ O$ !M V-$ PS+(+++)@ PE@ Y++>$ PGP++(+++)$ t+>$ !5 X++>$

R+>$ tv+>$ b++ DI++(++++)>+++$ D++>$ G++>$ e++(+++)? h+(++)>$ r>$ y 

------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------ 
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".