Subject: Re: Problem with TCL/TK 8.0 and GNU-WIN32 B19 / EGCS-1.0.2
From: [email-masked] (Mumit Khan)

24 Mar 1998 18:09:04 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] (Utilisateur genesis)
Cc: [email-masked]

[email-masked] (Utilisateur genesis) writes:
> 
> I think there are a problem with TCL/TK on B19 because I can't run cygtclsh80
> .exe. I have a message "cygtclsh80.exe is not a valide Windows NT application
> ".

The problem is not with tcl/tk, but rather with the linker supplied with
b19. EGCS fixes the linker problem, and I've uploaded the fixed DLLs and
binaries on my site:

  http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/software/tcl/
  http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/software/gnu-win32/

Mumit
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".