Subject: Re: Help: X Windows Problem
From: [email-masked] (Mark Lambert)

24 Mar 1998 10:28:43 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]

In 95, it is in the windows directory
in Nt it is in \winnt\system32\drivers\etc

Mark Lambert
[email-masked]

>>> Richard Thomas <[email-masked]> 03/18 6:42 AM >>>
NT is probably using DNS to look up localhost (and hence needing to connect
to your isp). Try using 127.0.0.1 instead. alternatively, there may be a
hosts file somewhere you can add it to (Though I wouldnt know where)

Rich

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               !
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".