Subject: rm and debugging
From: [email-masked] (bruno patin)

24 Mar 1998 10:23:40 -0800
Message-ID: <004c01bd5697$a4cf6e70$011414c0.cygnus.gnu-win32@serveur>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0049_01BD56A0.030CAB80"
To: <[email-masked]>

Message en plusieurs parties et au format MIME.

------=_NextPart_000_0049_01BD56A0.030CAB80
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

in a random manner, after debugging with gdb, i can't remove my .exe =
anymore. I'm obliged to quit the bash session from wish i run gdb in =
orde to eliminate the file. Not only rm doesn't function but also the =
windows explorer. I suspect that a process, no more visible, blocks the =
file.

greetings

------=_NextPart_000_0049_01BD56A0.030CAB80
Content-Type: text/html;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>

<META content=3Dtext/html;charset=3Diso-8859-1 =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META content=3D'"MSHTML 4.72.2106.6"' name=3DGENERATOR>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>in a random manner, after debugging =
with gdb, i=20
can't remove my .exe anymore. I'm obliged to quit the bash session from =
wish i=20
run gdb in orde to eliminate the file. Not only rm doesn't function but =
also the=20
windows explorer. I suspect that a process, no more visible, blocks the=20
file.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>greetings</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0049_01BD56A0.030CAB80--

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".