Subject: CVS & RCS binaries
From: [email-masked] (Brendan Simon)

23 Mar 1998 23:27:18 -0800
Message-ID: <c=AU%a=_%l=[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: "'GNU-Win32'" <[email-masked]>

Are there binary ports of GNU CVS & GNU RCS for CygWin32 or MinGW32 ?

If not, is there any reason why these should not complile with either
CygWin32 or MinGW32 ?

I tried compiling GNU RCS 5.7 some time a go with CygWin B18 and had
problems.  I can't remember what they were.
I'll try again now that I have MinGW32 installed and running succesfully
and will download CygWin32 B19 and try that if MinGW32 fails.

HINT: I would really prefer pre-built binaries if anybody has already
done the work.

Brendan Simon
[email-masked]

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".