Subject: recvfrom: error 122
From: [email-masked] (Laszlo Vecsey)

23 Mar 1998 23:12:06 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
To: [email-masked]

Hi,

I'm working with B19 and the Unix Socket Programming faq and code at
http://www.ibrado.com/sock-faq/. The tcpserver program crashes with the
following output:

	Exception: STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION
	Dumping stack trace to TCPSERVER.EXE

The udp examples run ok, out of the box. However, having built a udp
application off the examples, I'm now getting a recvfrom: error 112
What does that mean?

Everything runs perfectly on GNU/Linux, so assuming my code is ok that
points the problem to either gnu-win32 or Win98 build 1681 that I'm
testing with. 

Can someone running a more recent Win98 or Win95/Winsock2 setup confirm
that all the examples from the unix sock-faq (above URL) work with B19? 

Thanks.

- lv

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".