Subject: EDITOR used in CVS
From: [email-masked] (Gundars Kulups)

23 Mar 1998 23:12:00 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
To: [email-masked]

Hi,
Is there any way to tell in NT which editor to use when entering message in
CVS?
Setting environment variable EDITOR to vi doesn't work.

Gundars
//-------------------------------------------------------------
//Gundars Kulups Ph. D. Student						EDSLAB IDA LiTH
//[email-masked]											S58183 Linköping
//http://www.ida.liu.se/~gunku							Sweden
//+46-13285624
//+46-704924813

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".