Subject: Re: Problem with rcs...
From: [email-masked] (Tony Graham)

22 Mar 1998 21:14:34 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

At 17 Mar 1998 14:24 +0000, Alain CULOS wrote:
 > > -----Original Message-----
 > > From: Alain CULOS <"Alain.Culos -- "@bigfoot.com> <Alain CULOS
 > > Would anyone be nice enough to tell me what RCS is ?
 > > It sounds like something I'm after but I'm not sure : I'm really looking for a configuration management package, any pointer for that, any pointer for docs about that ?
 > > All help welcome,

If you're looking for a summary of what's available, see the
Configuration Management Tools Summary at
http://www.iac.honeywell.com/Pub/Tech/CM/CMTools.html

Regards,

Tony Graham

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".