Subject: Re:Jan Jaap's Mingw32
From: [email-masked] (Tomohiko Abe)

22 Mar 1998 13:53:38 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]

    At least, I can tell you the answer for the last question, while
 I'm not sure about the rest.

>C:\PROGRAM\V\SRCWIN>make
>g++ -O3 -c -I../includew -D_WIN32 VAPP.cpp -o VAPP.o
>VAPP.cpp: In function `int CMain(void *, void *, char *, int)':
>VAPP.cpp:1032: warning: implicit declaration of function `int strtok(...)'
>VAPP.cpp:1032: warning: assignment to `char *' from `int' lacks a cast
>VAPP.cpp:1036: warning: implicit declaration of function `int strchr(...)'
>VAPP.cpp:1036: ANSI C++ forbids comparison between pointer and integer
>VAPP.cpp:1038: warning: assignment to `char *' from `int' lacks a cast
>D:\MINGW32\BIN\MAKE.EXE: *** [VAPP.o] Error 1

    This happens because Mingw32 g++ tries to include
\mingw32\include\g++\String.h instead of \mingw32\include\string.h.
So, this problem can be avoided by renaming g++\String.h to another
filename such as cstring.h or whatever.
 
wishing this help you.

[email-masked]
Tomohiko Abe

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".