Subject: Compiled C++ code gets "command not found"
From: [email-masked] (Mitchell P Katzenelson)

22 Mar 1998 06:00:07 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

I am a UNIX novice, using it at school to develop and run C++ programs. 
I just installed b19.1, following all instructions in the readme.  I
downloaded working C++ source code off the unix system to my PC and
compiled it, with no errors.  When I try to run the anyname.exe file
however, I get "Command not found".  I checked the FAQs and used
findmail to search the archives, but came up empty.  Any help would be
appreciated.
Thanks.
-- 
Mitch Katzenelson
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".