Subject: Re: Question on STL
From: [email-masked] (Mumit Khan)

22 Mar 1998 05:49:59 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
To: Carolyn Fiebig <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]

Hi Carolyn,

The C++ front-end that comes with Gnu-Win32 b19 is rather old and broken 
in quite a few ways; I recommend that you replace the dev. toolchain with 
my pre-built EGCS 1.0.2 distribution. You should also upgrade the binary 
utilities (linker, assembler, etc) available from the same place.

See http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/software/gnu-win32/ for download
and installation info. All it takes is a download and unpacking into the 
existing Cygnus B19 tree.

Regards,
Mumit -- [email-masked]
http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".