Subject: Re: Emacs 20.2 port in the works
From: [email-masked] (Karel Sprenger)

21 Mar 1998 05:51:50 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: [email-masked] (Karel Sprenger)
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: "Parker, Ron" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>

Hi,

At 12:51 16-3-98 -0600, Parker, Ron wrote:
>I am porting the newest version of Emacs, currently 20.2, to the
>gnu-win32 environment. Its probably asking for trouble by anouncing this
>before it is completed. But, I wanted to spare anyone from duplicating
>my efforts and to be certain I am not duplicating someone else's work.
>

Please coordinate your activities with the people who already have emacs
running for the Win32 environment... See
http://www.cs.washington.edu/homes/voelker/ntemacs.html

Cheers,
Karel Sprenger <[email-masked]>               | phone: +31-20-525 2302
Informatiseringscentrum                     |        +31-20-525 2741
Universiteit van Amsterdam                  | fax  : +31-20-525 2084
Turfdraagsterpad 9, NL-1012 XT  AMSTERDAM   | home : +31-20-670 0942
*** PGP Public Key available on servers *** | email: <[email-masked]>
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".