Subject: Re: tcp.h
From: [email-masked] (Tim Newsham)

20 Mar 1998 14:57:24 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <c=GB%a=TMAILUK%p=DCNET%l=[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked] (Edward Avis)
Cc: [email-masked]

> The title says it all really.
> What is netinet/tcp.h, and is there an alternative header file I can use?

It has the definition for the tcp header, tcp options (packet options),
options for the tcp stack and setsockopt api definitions.

If you have winsock documentation (ie. vc++ books online), you can
get the winsock API defines (I believe they're the same as BSD
defines, though some may be missing).

You can get the tcp structure definition from one of the free unix
OS's.  If you get it from linux, grab the bsd versions as those
structures are the defacto standard, and the linux variant are used
only by linux systems.

> Ed Avis
> [email-masked]

                                       Tim N.
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".