Subject: GetMessage hang in b19.1 on W95, works on b18
From: [email-masked] (Tim Daley)

19 Mar 1998 15:06:16 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

In trying to port the Microsoft software development kit dialer sample
from the samples/netds/tapi/tapi2/dialer directory, I am noting a hang
apparently in the GetMessage call in the WinMain function of dialer.c. I
tried putting a "printf(..);return n;"
before the call, which prints correctly and exits. Placing the same
statement just inside the loop and/or just after the loop produces no
output and the program hangs.

Somehow I find it hard to believe that this serioius a bug could have
made it through even a trivial Win95 build. BTW, I have not rebuilt, but
am running from the binary distribution which was loaded into a
completely new tree from b18 which was logically erased.

--
Tim Daley
San Jose, California
[email-masked]

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".