Subject: Re: pre-compiled X11R6.3 for b19 available
From: [email-masked] (Paul Garceau)

19 Mar 1998 13:32:43 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

Greetings,

On 16 Mar 98 at 6:54, the Illustrious Arlindo da Silva wrote:

>    Get yourself a reliable X server. Starnet's x-win32 is adequate; MI/X has
> too many limitations, mainly the fact that it does not fully support the
> Athena widgets. I personally use eXceed, but it is somewhat pricy. Follow
> links on my page 
> 
>         http://dao.gsfc.nasa.gov/software/grads/win32/X11R6.3 

	Are there any ftp sites that offer the pre-compiled libraries/clients 
for b19?  

	The web site noted above is known to be very slow when it comes to
downloading.  Especially when the max download time, during non-peak
hours, seldom exceeds 14.4kbs via http.  Via ftp I can usually download 
(average speed) at or about 32kbs.

	Thanks for making the libraries available.

	Peace,

		Paul G. 

Nothing real can be threatened.
    Nothing unreal exists.
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".