Subject: Help: X Windows Problem
From: [email-masked] (Tim Baker)

17 Mar 1998 14:22:10 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Hello.

I can't get X clients to talk to the MicroImages X server unless
I am actually connected to my ISP. If I am not connected then
Dial-Up Networking will start up when I try to launch a client.
I have DISPLAY=localhost:0.0.

This makes some kind of sense, since DUN is how my computer
makes a TCP/IP connection. But I only want to use clients on
my Win95 box. Doh!

-- Tim Baker

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".