Subject: Too many parameters?
From: [email-masked] (Michael Still)

17 Mar 1998 07:44:53 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

Hello.

A quick question. I have installed gnu-win32 b19 on three of my
computers, and on only one of them it gives me the error:
	Too many parameters

I tried from a command prompt, and the same happens. I have upped the
memory for the command prompt to the maximum, and added the 
	shell=C:\command.com /e:4096 /p
to my config.sys...

I have checked the FAQ and there is nothing there. Any hints?

Thanks,
Mikal

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".