Subject: rsh problem
From: [email-masked] (Andrew Lipnitsky)

16 Mar 1998 09:19:48 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=koi8-r
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Hi !

I have b19+remote.tar.gz(b19)+coolview(b19) on WindowsNT 4.0 SP 3.
CYGWIN32=notitle tty.

Telnet works fine. But when I'm trying 'rsh myhost -l myuser mycommand'
I get file /in.rshd.core on myhost machine.

in.rshd.core :

(d:\gnuwin32\usr\local\libexec\in.rshd 1014) Exception trapped!
(d:\gnuwin32\usr\local\libexec\in.rshd 1014) exception C0000005 at
401E38
(d:\gnuwin32\usr\local\libexec\in.rshd 1014) exception: ax 0 bx 100555A8
cx 701 dx 2A62140
(d:\gnuwin32\usr\local\libexec\in.rshd 1014) exception: si 3F6 di
100555CC bp 240FDE4 sp 240F408
(d:\gnuwin32\usr\local\libexec\in.rshd 1014) exception is:
STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION
(d:\gnuwin32\usr\local\libexec\in.rshd 1014) Stack trace:
(d:\gnuwin32\usr\local\libexec\in.rshd 1014) frame 0: sp = 0x240F138, pc
= 0x10009E64
(d:\gnuwin32\usr\local\libexec\in.rshd 1014) frame 1: sp = 0x240F258, pc
= 0x77F94512
(d:\gnuwin32\usr\local\libexec\in.rshd 1014) frame 2: sp = 0x240F27C, pc
= 0x77F88EEB
(d:\gnuwin32\usr\local\libexec\in.rshd 1014) frame 3: sp = 0x240F308, pc
= 0x77F76266
(d:\gnuwin32\usr\local\libexec\in.rshd 1014) frame 4: sp = 0x240FDE4, pc
= 0x4012AA
(d:\gnuwin32\usr\local\libexec\in.rshd 1014) frame 5: sp = 0x240FE14, pc
= 0x100069F1
(d:\gnuwin32\usr\local\libexec\in.rshd 1014) frame 6: sp = 0x240FF94, pc
= 0x10006A03
(d:\gnuwin32\usr\local\libexec\in.rshd 1014) frame 7: sp = 0x240FFA0, pc
= 0x404AB9
(d:\gnuwin32\usr\local\libexec\in.rshd 1014) frame 8: sp = 0x240FFB0, pc
= 0x40103A
(d:\gnuwin32\usr\local\libexec\in.rshd 1014) frame 9: sp = 0x240FFC0, pc
= 0x77F1B304
(d:\gnuwin32\usr\local\libexec\in.rshd 1014) frame 10: sp = 0x240FFF0,
pc = 0x0
(d:\gnuwin32\usr\local\libexec\in.rshd 1014) End of stack trace

Of course, mount table and all files (host.equiv,passwd,passwd) are
properly installed.

Any suggestions?

Andrew Lipnitsky.

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".