Subject: Re: try-throw-catch possible bug in B19 ?
From: [email-masked] (Mumit Khan)

16 Mar 1998 00:35:53 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
To: "Piotr Andzel" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]

[ C++ exception problem with b19 gcc ]

Wait for EGCS release slated sometime in the next few days. The upcoming
release will *overwrite* the current GCC installation. The other choice 
you have is to pick up the pre-release (and it goes in /usr/local, so
you can keep both).

  ftp://ftp.xraylith.wisc.edu/pub/khan/egcs/cygwin32/snapshots/1.0.2/

I doubt if there is going to be any Win32-specific code difference between 
the pre-release and the final EGCS 1.0.2 release.

The release will be announced here, and hosted at:
  
  http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/software/gnu-win32/

Mumit
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".