Subject: Ftp.deninc.com is closing...
From: [email-masked] (jman)

16 Mar 1998 00:27:50 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/plain; CHARSET=US-ASCII
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

Howdy all,
 Sorry to announce but ftp.deninc.com's gnu-win32 archive will be
 closing. There is a number of factors as to why, I'm sorry to all
 those that was great an help full. I hope it helped an maybe I will
 bring it back another time. I will leave it up for a couple more days
 if someone wants to get all the files currently there to open another
 site. I'm sorry but I did it as a hobby an when I get people bitching
 cause they don't listen to simple instructions and it turns into a job
 its time to call it quit, I allready have a job don't need another
 one...

Jason L. Esman
Pres. Owner of Den Inc.

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".