Subject: Re: New cygwinb19.dll on my web site
From: [email-masked] (Wolfgang Guelcker)

15 Mar 1998 15:53:15 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

On Fri, 13 Mar 1998 14:24:08 GMT, you wrote:

> I've just put up a new .dll on my web site.  It is based on the recent
> release of Cygwin32 B19.1.
  ...
> 2. The readlink() change is to cause a readlink() on a non-existent file to
>    return errno == ENOENT.  It required changing a low level function in
>    Cygwin32, so I'd appreciate it if people would try this out before I
>    submit it to Cygnus.

I checked a B19 compiled RCS with your dll. It works fine. The return
codes after a readlink() call are as expected.

BTW: The ps command doesn't work any more. I get a core with
STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION on NT4.0 (SP3, NTFS, text=binary). I have no
CYGWIN32 variable set and did not make your mentioned registry changes
to set CYGWIN options.
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".