Subject: Request for Info...
From: [email-masked] (Paul Garceau)

15 Mar 1998 04:17:26 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

Hi folks,

	Any ideas where I might find some readily accessible troubleshooting 
tools for Cygwin32 or Make?  I am looking for either a) documentation 
about why a "parse error" might occur and then wanting to determine the 
best method for dealing with such errors.  

	FYI, it has been a very long time since I've done much in the way of 
C/C++ programming (at least six or seven years I'm afraid -- the last 
C/C++ development package was DOS based and distributed via retail 
suppliers from Borland).

	I look forward to your replies.

		Peace,

			Paul G.

Nothing real can be threatened.
    Nothing unreal exists.
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".