Subject: g77 in latest win32 release
From: [email-masked] (John Huddleston)

15 Mar 1998 01:20:23 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text
To: [email-masked] (GNU 32)

	Many thanks to <[email-masked]>
for assisting me with a f2c port for Win32 applications.

	No one replied to my request for assistance on the g77 Win32
program and so by trial and error...I have it working.   First though
I should say that I obeyed Mumit lead to the letter, I installed
egcs 1.0.2 in /usr/local/bin.  This meant keeping the 1.0.1
release of cdk in the /Cygnus/B19/... directory.

	What made it work...remember I am a first time user.
I copied the crt0.o, libcygwin.a, libm.a, libc.a, libkernel.a,
libadvapi32.a, and libshell32.a to the /lib directory.   These 
were copied from the /Cygnus/B19/H-i386-cygwin32/i386-cygwin32/lib
directory.

	I assume when the March 17th release comes out that the
two different branches will be assembled as one.   The g77 compiler
works nicely.

John Huddleston
[email-masked]

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".