Subject: Re: cygwin32 to 68k cross compiler revisited
From: [email-masked] (Garrick A Kremesec)

14 Mar 1998 19:56:42 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
To: Steve Hanka <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]

Mr. Hanka,

   Thank you incredibly for your help.  I'll try it out this evening when
I get a chance.  I have one more question for you, though.  I read in
several emails that David Fiddes has placed the binaries of egcs1.01??
cross-compiled for gnuwin32->m68k-coff.  His homepage has been listed
twice as http://www.calm.hw.ac.uk/davidf/coldfire.htm

I have been unable for the last three or four days to make any contact to
www.calm.hw.ac.uk

Have you had any success or is www.calm.hw.ac.uk either an typo or is the
server down?  Any idea?

Garrick Kremesec

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".