Subject: Re: Fwd: Fw: Message re VIRUS received, quoted and forwarded as directed
From: [email-masked]

14 Mar 1998 07:51:30 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; 
	Boundary="0__=EUrGx8c9fwIQ8U3QqfCAz63qhshO96NXbCfVP5nGit7GzzOcCrL54G1p"; 
	X-Lotus-Encap=encap3
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

--0__=EUrGx8c9fwIQ8U3QqfCAz63qhshO96NXbCfVP5nGit7GzzOcCrL54G1p
Content-type: text/plain

Earnie-

     Congratulations!  You've just been the victim of a hoax.  I checked
with both the CIAC and Cheyenne Software, and both have this message listed
under current virus hoaxes.  If you receive a warning, and are in doubt,
here are a few places to check first, before committing social blunders:

US Dept. of Energy, Computer Incident Advisory Capability:
http://ciac.llnl.gov/ciac/CIACVirusDatabase.html

Symantec AntiVirus Research Center:
http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/vinfodb.html

Network Associates, Inc.:
http://www.nai.com/vinfo/

Cheyenne Security Center:
http://www.cheyenne.com/virusinfo/

National Institue of Standards and Technology:
http://csrc.nist.gov/

-Aaron Neerenberg
Nationwide Insurance

--0__=EUrGx8c9fwIQ8U3QqfCAz63qhshO96NXbCfVP5nGit7GzzOcCrL54G1p
Content-type: application/X-Lotus-Encap2; 
	name="encap2.ond"
Content-transfer-encoding: base64

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

--0__=EUrGx8c9fwIQ8U3QqfCAz63qhshO96NXbCfVP5nGit7GzzOcCrL54G1p--

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".