Subject: Re: CYGWIN32 tools distribution CD-ROM?
From: [email-masked]

13 Mar 1998 23:26:31 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
To: [email-masked]

>   Andrew Lynch ([email-masked])
>   Thu, 12 Mar 1998 04:28:42 -0800 (PST)
>CYGWIN32 Gurus,
>Is there a CD-ROM of GNU, FreeBSD, X, and other tools that have been
>ported to CYGWIN32? I am looking for programs that are ready for
>installation (ie, includes the make and diff files that are ready for
>CYGWIN32 installation) or better yet, precompiled binaries?
>
Of course not.  After all, the people at cygnus don't really need the
small change that sales of such a CDROM would bring in.  And, they
certainly don't want all the international exposure that would happen
if for some unimaginable reason, the CDROM actually became a popular
seller.

Œ
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".