Subject: NetAddUser Implementation in Beta 19
From: [email-masked] (Tsoloane Moahloli)

13 Mar 1998 22:54:19 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Hi there,

Is this call implemented??  It is not defined in any of the header files

but when I run
nm -a -o *.a | fgrep AddUser in the lib directory, I find that it is
defined in libnetapi32.  Is it safe to define this function and use it,
or would that be somewhat of a gamble.  The system I am working on is
running NT 4 with service pack 3 installed..

Thanks,

T
--
 Windows 95: n.  32 bit extensions and a graphical shell for a 16 bit
 patch to an 8 bit operating system originally coded for a 4 bit
 microprocessor, written by a 2 bit company that can't stand 1 bit of
 competition.

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".