Subject: Re: cygwin32 to 68k cross compiler revisited
From: [email-masked] (Garrick A Kremesec)

13 Mar 1998 22:51:58 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: Garrick A Kremesec <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
To: Steve Hanka <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]

Mr. Hanka,

    I've been trying to build the cross compiler for the m68k under
cywin32 as well and having been running into the same problem repeatedly.
After running:

../configure --host=i586-pc-cygwin32 --target=m68k--coff --with-gnu-as
	--with-gnu-ld --without-stabs -v

everything responds well.  But then, after running: make all install

I keep getting this error:

prefix.0: In function 'lookup_key':
/usr/src/gcc-2.8.1/prefix.c:193: undefined reference to 'RegOpenKeyExA@20'
/usr/src/gcc-2.8.1/prefix.c:193: undefined reference to 'RegOpenKeyExA@20'

I don't understand how it could make a poor call to RegOpenKey when all
the header files are seemingly executing properly up to this point?  I
traced the Reg*KeyEx* calls to windows.h but I'm unsure how to solve this
problem.  Any iteas?  Thanks.

Garrick Kremesec
___________________________________________________________________________
Garrick Kremesec                  | "There is no witness so dreadful, no
University of Illinois U/C        |  accuser so terrible as the conscience
http://www.cen.uiuc.edu/~gkremese |  that dwells in the heart of every
[email-masked]                 |  man." - Polybius

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".