Subject: CYGWIN32 tools distribution CD-ROM?
From: [email-masked] (Andrew Lynch)

12 Mar 1998 23:06:22 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
To: [email-masked]

CYGWIN32 Gurus,
Is there a CD-ROM of GNU, FreeBSD, X, and other tools that have been
ported to CYGWIN32? I am looking for programs that are ready for
installation (ie, includes the make and diff files that are ready for
CYGWIN32 installation) or better yet, precompiled binaries?

I have installed CYGWIN32 and think its great, but I'd rather not
"reinvent the wheel" if folks have already ported the software over. 
I think that "RedHat",  "Debian", and others make similiar products for
Linix.

THANKS!!

Andrew Lynch

[email-masked]
_________________________________________________________
DO YOU YAHOO!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".