Subject: RE: heap_chunk_size (WAS: Heap split)
From: [email-masked] (Zow Terry Brugger)

12 Mar 1998 19:19:18 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Parker, Ron'" <[email-masked]>,
        "GNU-WIN32 Mailing List (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>

Thanks Ron. Looks like this really should be a FAQ. I see that the FAQ is 
being updated for 19.1 . Who should requests for additions to the FAQ go 
to? Geoff? Further, I'll throw in my vote for making the mail archives 
searchable. I found that the progressive-comp site was much more useful 
than trying to get the web crawlers like AltaVista to find what I was 
looking for. Perhaphs it would be sufficient to put a link to some of the 
sites like progressive-comp from the mail archives page. Would that be 
possible?

Thanks again!
Terry

-----Original Message-----
From:	Parker, Ron

 << File: Cygnus.reg >> I keep responding to the same questions. Not that I 
mind, but please
search the mailing list archives before posting questions to the list.

The following information already exists in the mailing list archives:
http://www.cygnus.com/ml/gnu-win32/1998-Feb/0045.html and
http://www.cygnus.com/ml/gnu-win32/1998-Feb/0046.html

<snip>

>-----Original Message-----
>From:	"Zow" Terry Brugger [SMTP:[email-masked]]
>Subject:	Heap split
>
>...
>The heap has been split, CYGWIN can't fork this process.
>Increase the heap_chunk_size in the registry and try again.
>...
>

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".