Subject: Beta 19.1 is available
From: [email-masked] (Geoffrey Noer)

12 Mar 1998 05:54:33 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked] (Geoffrey Noer)

I have made a new cygwinb19.dll available for ftp that should fix a
number of problems people saw in the b19 version of the library.  It
is available from:

	ftp://go.cygnus.com/pub/ftp.cygnus.com/gnu-win32/latest/b19.1-update

It will be available from the mirror sites soon.  The file
README-b19.1 explains how to install the replacement dll.

This update should address the random freezes under Win 95, some
socket-related problems, and the hash bang interpretation bug.  I
was able to completely rebuild the compiler tools under Win 95 using
b19 with this new dll without any problems (a first for me, I think).

-- 
Geoffrey Noer
[email-masked]
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".