Subject: Heap split
From: [email-masked] (Zow Terry Brugger)

11 Mar 1998 20:33:03 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
To: "GNU-WIN32 Mailing List (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>

I just set up CVS to execute a shell script upon checkout of one of my 
modules. Upon doing so (within standard B19 Bash on NT4SP3), I get:

The heap has been split, CYGWIN can't fork this process.
Increase the heap_chunk_size in the registry and try again.

Fair enough, except that I don't see any such registry entry. I know that 
problems with fork have popped up numerous times, but I can't find anything 
that quite matches this in the mail archives. (What was that search engine 
that someone just recommended? I could have sworn that I saved it but. . .) 
So does anyone have any advice or workarounds?

Thanks!
Terry

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".