Subject: [ANN] egcs-1.0.2 binary development snapshot
From: [email-masked] (Mumit Khan)

10 Mar 1998 22:34:13 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]

For the adventureous, I've uploaded a binary snapshot of egcs-1.0.2
pre-release with some local changes. It's meant to be installed in 
/usr/local (eg., `cd /usr/local; tar zxvf /tmp/egcs-1.0.2-cygb19.tar.gz'),
and also expects system includes in /usr/include and system libraries
in /usr/lib. You can of course set the appropriate env variables to tell
it where to find these or use creative mounts. 

This is *NOT* for casual users, not because it's buggy (the test results
are better than ever), but because I just don't have the time to answer 
questions on installation etc. There is very little chance of any changes 
between this and the final 1.0.2 release slated for March 17.

Visit:

  ftp://ftp.xraylith.wisc.edu/pub/khan/egcs/cygwin32/snapshots/1.0.2/

It comes with EGCS of course, as well as updated binutils (980303) to fix
some of the linker bugs that are present in Cygwin32 b19 ld.

Mumit
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".