Subject: msql 2.0
From: [email-masked] (chris yambo)

10 Mar 1998 22:04:59 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

I succesfully compiled the latest version of msql under b19 and the
daemon runs, but whenever I try to connect to the database I get a too
many open connections error.  Does anyone know how to fix this (if it
even is possible)

-- 
chris
_____________________________________________________
+-----------------------+thought bubble productions
web+--------------------+http://www.thoughtbubble.com
[email-masked]
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".