Subject: Re: Cygnus b19 gcc and Mingw32
From: [email-masked] (Earnie Boyd)

10 Mar 1998 18:44:15 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text/plain
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

Ok. I tried your cygwinb19.dll.  I tried "ls | more.com".  more.com 
doesn't stop; it just spews the data out like it was a cat.

Was your cygwinb19.dll supposed to fix that problem?  The CYGWIN32 
environment variable is set to tty.

-        \\||//
---o0O0--Earnie--0O0o----
[email-masked]
------ooo0O--O0ooo-------

>From: [email-masked] (Christopher Faylor)
>Subject: Re: Cygnus b19 gcc and Mingw32
>Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 02:29:44 GMT
>To: [email-masked]
>Reply-To: [email-masked]
>
<snip>
>
>Ok.  Check out http://www.tiac.net/users/cgf .  It has a .zip version
>of cygwinb19.dll which should fix the stdin/stdout problem.
>
>You can still use gunzip to uncompress this if you are so inclined.  
Just
>save the file as 'cygwinb19.dll.gz'.
>
>This web page also has a newer version of ash which supposedly fixes 
the
>quoting bug, an updated vim for B19, and an updated less.  Vim and less 
are
>both gzip compressed tar files.  For some reason these seem to download
>correctly from my ISP's web site.
>-- 
>http://www.bbc.com/	[email-masked]			"Strange how unreal
>VMS=>UNIX Solutions	Boston Business Computing	 the real can be."
>-
>For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message 
to
>"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".
>

Check out these great gnu-win32 related sites:
ftp://ftp.cygnus.com/pub/gnu-win32/latest/                  (ftp site)
http://www.cygnus.com/pubs/gnupro/                    (Comercial Page)
http://www.cygnus.com/misc/gnu-win32/                   (Project Page)
http://www.cygnus.com/ml/gnu-win32                     (Mail Archives)
http://www.itribe.net/virtunix/winhelp-man-pages/     (HTML Man Pages)
http://www.lexa.ru/sos                               (Sergey Okhapkin)
ftp://www.lexa.ru/pub/domestic/sos/                (Sergey's ftp site)
http://www.fu.is.saga-u.ac.jp/~colin/gcc.html           (Colin Peters)
http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/software/gnu-win32/    (Mumit Khan)
http://gnu-win32.paranoia.ru                   (Chuck Bogorad's ports)
ftp://ftp.deninc.com/pub (Den Internet Services - US mirror and ports)
http://www.bestweb.net/~aka/gnu-win32/  (GNU-Win32 Bash Configuration)
http://rcw.home.ml.org/                  (Rob Warner - software ports)
http://www.wenet.net/~garbanzo/gnuwin32/     (more - software portals)
http://www.wenet.net/~garbanzo/gnuwin32/rpm   (Redhat Package Manager)
http://www.parallax.co.uk/~andyp/index_text.html  (Andy Piper - ports)
http://www.tiac.net/users/cgf     (Christopher Faylor - package ports)

SEARCH ENGINES WITH gnu-win32 mail archive RELATED INDICIES:
http://www.findmail.com
http://www.search.com
add gnu-win32 or gnuwin32 to the search criteria.

Help for Win32 Beginners: http://www.relisoft.com

______________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".