Subject: Re: Cygnus b19 gcc and Mingw32
From: [email-masked] (Christopher Faylor)

10 Mar 1998 01:52:33 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

In article <[email-masked]>,
Earnie Boyd <[email-masked]> wrote:
>Well, I'm interested in the prebuilt binaries.  Downloaded with 
>SaveLinkAs because Netscape Communicator opens the file and displays the 
>bytes.  After downloading "gzip -d cygwinb19.dll-gz" gives a "not valid 
>format" error.

Ok.  Check out http://www.tiac.net/users/cgf .  It has a .zip version
of cygwinb19.dll which should fix the stdin/stdout problem.

You can still use gunzip to uncompress this if you are so inclined.  Just
save the file as 'cygwinb19.dll.gz'.

This web page also has a newer version of ash which supposedly fixes the
quoting bug, an updated vim for B19, and an updated less.  Vim and less are
both gzip compressed tar files.  For some reason these seem to download
correctly from my ISP's web site.
-- 
http://www.bbc.com/	[email-masked]			"Strange how unreal
VMS=>UNIX Solutions	Boston Business Computing	 the real can be."
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".