Subject: Re: f77
From: [email-masked] (Mumit Khan)

9 Mar 1998 16:39:01 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] (John Huddleston)
Cc: [email-masked] (GNU 32)

[email-masked] (John Huddleston) writes:
> Is there a f77.exe somewhere in the process as well?

In the past, I've released g77 as both an add-on to Cygwin32 gcc (which
is a messy and error-prone porting process, so that's probably not going 
to happen in the future), and later as part of egcs distribution which 
comes with g77.

My next egcs distribution, slated for around March 17 when EGCS 1.0.2 is
expected to be announced, will have g77. Watch for the announcement here
in the Gnu-Win32 mailing list.

Mumit
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".