Subject: g++ error
From: [email-masked]

9 Mar 1998 10:30:29 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

I've been using b18 for over a week.  Today I installed a PCYACC
product.  All of a sudden g++ ceased to work.  Here are two error
messages I got with or without a .C file.  Your help would be much
appreciated.

bash$ g++
C:\gnuwin32\b18\H-i386-cygwin32\lib\gcc-lib\i386-cygwin32\cygnus-2.7.2-9
70404\../../../../i386-cygwin32\lib/libcygwin.a(libcmain.o)(.text+0x1e):
libcmain.cc: undefined reference to `WinMain@16'
g++: Internal compiler error: program ld got fatal signal 1

bash$ g++ -o test test.c
(C:\gnuwin32\b18\H-i386-cygwin32\lib\gcc-lib\i386-cygwin32\cygnus-2.7.2-
970404\cc1plus.exe 1029) In cygwin_except_handler

g++: Internal compiler
error: program cc1plus got fatal signal 1

Note that cc1plus.exe was hanging.

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".