Subject: Re: Long startup times in cygwin
From: [email-masked] (Samuel James Liddicott)

9 Mar 1998 05:01:32 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: "Gordon Watts (Brown University)" <[email-masked]>,
        gnu-win cygnus mailing list <[email-masked]>

If I run cygwin.bat from command.com startup is VERY fast.

If I run it direct from winNT 4.0, it is VERY slow.

Sam Liddicott                   |   Nothing I say is to be attributed as |
Campbell Scientific Ltd.        | a company statement or representation. |
Campbell Park, 80 Hathern Road, *----------------------------------------+
Shepshed, Leic. United Kingdom. LE12 9AL        Phone: +44 (0) 1509 601141
Email: [email-masked]                    Fax:   +44 (0) 1509 601091

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".