Subject: Re: BUG REPORT: TEST command
From: [email-masked] (Michael Hirmke)

8 Mar 1998 14:17:32 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Hi Geoffroy,

[...]
>bash-2.01$ [ ! -r o-gen68360/bsp_specs.tmp ] && echo "it doesn't exist"
>it doesn't exist
[...]

------------------------< snip snip snip >-----------------------------
MIKE-[/net/usenet/taylor/conf]_$ls -la
total 5
drwxr-xr-x   9 544      DomUser         0 Mar  8 15:29 ./
drwxr-xr-x  10 544      DomUser         0 Mar  8 01:44 ../
-rw-r--r--   1 544      DomUser       213 Mar  2 23:02 call
-rw-r--r--   1 544      DomUser      1092 Mar  8 00:00 config
-rw-rw-rw-   1 544      DomUser       471 Jan  1 23:59 dial
-rw-rw-rw-   1 544      DomUser         0 Jan  1 23:59 passwd
-rw-rw-rw-   1 544      DomUser        67 Jan  1 23:59 port
drwxr-xr-x  10 544      DomUser         0 Mar  2 23:56 sample/
-rw-r--r--   1 544      DomUser       503 Mar  8 12:38 sys
MIKE-[/net/usenet/taylor/conf]_$[ -r call ] || echo "not"
MIKE-[/net/usenet/taylor/conf]_$[ -r ccall ] || echo "not"
not
MIKE-[/net/usenet/taylor/conf]_$[ -r ccall ] && echo "does exist"
MIKE-[/net/usenet/taylor/conf]_$[ -r call ] && echo "does exist"
does exist
MIKE-[/net/usenet/taylor/conf]_$cd ..
MIKE-[/net/usenet/taylor]_$[ -r conf/call ] && echo "does exist"
does exist
MIKE-[/net/usenet/taylor]_$[ -r conf/ccall ] && echo "does exist"
------------------------< snip snip snip >-----------------------------

>
>Test command doesn't have the right behaviour...

Works as expected here.

>
>Regards
>
>Geoffroy

Bye.
Michael.

!!! Mein WWW-Server ist vom 09.03. bis 13.03.1998 nicht erreichbar !!!
!!! My web server will be down from 03/09/98 to 03/13/98 !!!
--
Michael Hirmke           | Telefon +49 (911) 557999
Georg-Strobel-Strasse 81 | FAX     +49 (911) 557664
90489 Nuernberg          | E-Mail  mailto:[email-masked]
                         | WWW     http://minimike.franken.de/
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".