Subject: [ANNOUNCE] mingw32 GCC 2.8.1 available
From: [email-masked] (Jan-Jaap van der Heijden)

8 Mar 1998 12:04:55 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
To: GNU-Win32 list <[email-masked]>

Greetings all,

Wednesday, March 4, the FSF released GCC 2.8.1
GCC 2.8.1 is a bugfix release, no new features were added.

Native mingw32 binaries, and related patches, are now available from my
page:

  http://agnes.dida.physik.uni-essen.de/~janjaap/mingw32/index.html

If you are a C++ user, you should upgrade libstdc++ to version 2.8.1 also.

Enjoy,
JanJaap

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked] :                            At home
[email-masked] :                                                  At work
http://agnes.dida.physik.uni-essen.de/~janjaap/mingw32 : Mingw32 GNU site
http://www.bbv-software.com :             Solutions for Integrated Optics

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".