Subject: RE: LL.dll or is it ii.dll
From: [email-masked] (Zow Terry Brugger)

8 Mar 1998 01:47:48 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'James Dumser'" <[email-masked]>, Geoffrey Noer <[email-masked]>,
        "'Roger Rene Kommer'" <[email-masked]>,
        "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>,
        "'Wayne Hilliard'"
	 <[email-masked]>

I have concluded that this ll.dll is indeed from X11 . I just got the X11 
package compiled for B19 from one of the gentlemen working on Xemacs for 
NT, and the problem went away. I imagine that any of the other X11 libs 
that people have put together would work as well. In the interim, if anyone 
would like to put up the X11 package that I have on a public ftp site, let 
me know and I'll up it there (I can't afford to mail it or ftp to private 
servers as it's 4 Megs and we have a 56K connection).

Terry

-----Original Message-----
From:	"Zow" Terry Brugger
Sent:	Monday, March 02, 1998 6:08 AM
To:	'James Dumser'; Geoffrey Noer
Cc:	[email-masked]
Subject:	RE: LL.dll or is it ii.dll

I'm fairly sure that it is LL.dll and it comes from the X11 libraries. I'm
trying to get though to Sergey's site to grab what he's built (if anyone
has his B19 X11 patches mirrored, please let me know) to see how that
works.

Terry

-----Original Message-----
From:	James Dumser

I pulled down vim-5.0k and attempted to build it under B19. It builds
(tho with several warnings), but the executable aborts with the message
"The dynamic link library ll could not be found in the specified path"
The only libraries it uses are X11 and ncurses, neither of which have
been recompiled for B19. I don't need X11 support, but turning it off is
just a little difficult without a working vi.

--
James Dumser    972.462.5335    [email-masked]

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".