Subject: Re: Out of environment space
From: [email-masked] (s.rekow)

8 Mar 1998 01:40:39 -0800
Message-ID: <000201bd4875$9abd1b60$092540c2.cygnus.gnu-win32@theunknown>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: <[email-masked]>

>   Unfortunately, I saw this same message on the list once, and payed no 
>   attention to it, now I'm getting the same error, and I don't know what 
>    to do.
>   
>    Could someone re-reply to tell how to resolve this problem?
>    
>    Thankyou
>    Demetrias Silver
    
FAQ:
"At this point, you should be able to look under the start menu and
select "Cygwin32 Beta 19" (or whatever you named it).  This will pop up
a bash shell with all special environment variables set up for you.  If
you are running Windows 95 and are faced with the error message "Out of
environment space", you need to increase the amount of environment
space in your config.sys and try again.  Adding the line
`shell=C:\command.com /e:4096 /p' should do the trick if `C:' is your
system drive letter." ;-)

hope this helps, 
Siegfried

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".