Subject: if you're bored and don't know what to do: READ THIS! :)
From: [email-masked] (s.rekow)

8 Mar 1998 01:36:45 -0800
Message-ID: <000301bd4875$a35879e0$092540c2.cygnus.gnu-win32@theunknown>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: <[email-masked]>

Well, there is a ported version of eggdrop1.3.11+win32
(incl.cygwinb19.dll&Cygtcl80.dll) avaible at
ftp.sodre.net/pub/eggdrop/ports, but it seems to be buggy (slows down the
system, ...) and I don't know who did it.
My own attempts stoped when ./configure couldn't find tcl installed on my
system, so if somebody would be so nice to post an step-by-step instruction
how to do it... :)

many thx,
Siegfried ;-)

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".