Subject: Can't configure RCS 5.7.
From: [email-masked] (Wayne Smith)

8 Mar 1998 01:30:10 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
To: [email-masked]

Hi,

When I run the configure script for RCS 5.7 if goes for awhile before
failing with the following error :

.../../src/conf.sh: configuring has_map_fd, has_mmap, has_madvise,
mmap_signal ... make[1]: *** [conf .h] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2

Any advice?

 ____________________________________________________________________
|Wayne Smith                                     [email-masked]  |
|Datrix Solutions         D A T R I X            TEL: +27-11-888-1869| 
|Cell 082-852-4409                               FAX: +27-11-782-0704|
|____________________________________________________________________|

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".